Nucleus Stacking Chair
One of the most attractive chairs on the market, this armless leg-base stacking chair was designed with ergonomics in mind. Its lean, sculptural seat lends support while the back flexes with your spine for comfort in every position. You can stack these chairs up to four high, making them ideal for active rearranging in multipurpose rooms, training rooms and common areas.
- Additional information
Nucleus seating from HON delivers comfort from the inside out. The lean, sculptural seat conforms to everyone’s unique support needs. The back flexes with the spine. Nucleus adapts to fit legs, shoulders and weight using easy-to-reach controls. The responsive synchro-tilt mechanism keeps the seat level and the chair stable as the back reclines, and locks in four positions.
- One of the most attractive and comfortable chairs available on the market, at any price
- Unusually comfortable; ideal for workgroups and meeting areas
- Innovative seat construction consists of resilient NRAM material, stretched over an outer steel frame and over-molded with foam for unmatched comfort
- Back is breathable 4-Way Stretch knit; upholstered seat features NRAM stretch material with over-molded foam for exceptional comfort
- Polyester fabric features high recycled content
- All-surface casters for easy mobility
- Exceptionally easy to stack
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Arm Options: Armless;Fixed;Width-Height-Adjustable
Assembly Type: Fully Assembled
Gross Weight: 31.0 lbs.
Overall Depth: 26.25″
Overall Height: 37.13″
Overall Width: 27.0″
Stacking Density – Floor: 4
Stacking Function: Stacking
User Weight Capacity: 300.0 lbs.
Units Per Package: 1
Back Type: Guest
Back Width: 18.0″
Seat Overall Depth: 19.0″
Seat Width: 19.0″
Base Material: Steel
Caster or Glide: Caster; Glide
Caster Quantity: 4
|Dimensions||21.25 × 23.25 × 31.35 in|