Endorse Mid-Back Task Chair
Looking for one chair to use in multiple areas of your workplace? This upholstered mid-back task chair fits perfectly in executive offices, workstations, conference rooms and visitor spaces. The contoured fabric outer back adapts to your posture, and the easy-to-use built-in lumbar adjustment offers exceptional lower back support.
Endorse Mid-Back Task Chair
Endorse is The HON Company’s most adaptable collection. Endorse can be tailored to almost any setting: executive offices, workstations, conference rooms and visitor spaces. Endorse also enriches the look of the facility, with streamlined shapes and outstanding fit and finish.
- Premium quality and workmanship offering outstanding value
- Carefully crafted upholstery detailing for excellent fit-and-finish
- Back features fabric outer shell for a more formal appearance
- Seat and back cores are molded from recycled material
- Built-in lumbar adjustment allows users to tailor the back to their individual support needs
- Synchro-tilt mechanism promotes circulation and proper back alignment
- Multi-position tilt lock secures the chair at one of several preset reclining angles
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength polymer
- Adjustable-height and width arms adapt to various body sizes
- Seat is 22″W for average to larger users
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
Will it fit in my office? Will it even fit my needs? Before buying, you need to know all the measurements, features and details.
Assembly Type: Partially Assembled
Gross Weight: 52.0 lbs.
Overall Depth: 29.0″
Overall Height: 46.0″
Overall Width: 28.5″
User Weight Capacity: 300.0 lbs.
Units Per Package: 1
Back Type: Mid
Back Width: 21.0″
Lumbar Support: Yes
Seat Depth – Useable: 15.0″
Seat Width: 20.0″
Base Finish: Black Plastic
Base Material: Nylon
Caster Configuration: Dual-Wheeled
Caster or Glide: Caster
Caster Quantity: 5
What’s the best seat in the house? The one that adjusts to fit your body like a glove. HON chairs are designed to cradle your spine and follow your lead, with all the bells and whistles you need to stay on task and in style.
Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment Moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights.
Synchronized Tilt Back reclines at a 2.5 to 1 ratio to seat angle. Variable Lock.
Side Tilt Tension Controls the rate and ease of recline. Conveniently located on the right side
Seat Depth Adjustment Moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length.
Center Tilt Rotates from a point at the center of the chair to comfortably recline.
Synchro-Tilt Mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment.
Tilt Tension Controls the rate and ease of recline. Conveniently located on the right side.
Tilt Lock Tilt lock allos the user to lock out the tilt function.
Integral Lumbar Support Easily adjusts to enhance comfort and support lower back.