Endorse Mesh Mid-Back Task Chair
Looking for one seating solution to use in multiple areas of your workplace? This mesh, mid-back task chair fits perfectly in executive offices, workstations, conference rooms and visitor spaces. Easy-to-use built-in lumbar adjustment offers exceptional lower back support, while the mesh back adds contemporary style and provides extra comfort and ventilation.
Endorse is The HON Company’s most adaptable collection. Endorse can be tailored to almost any setting: executive offices, workstations, conference rooms, and visitor spaces. Endorse also enriches the look of the facility with streamlined shapes and outstanding fit and finish.
- Premium quality and workmanship offering outstanding value
- Carefully crafted upholstery detailing for excellent fit-and-finish
- Back is formed from 4-way stretch material for added comfort and ventilation
- Seat core is molded from recycled material
- Built-in lumbar adjustment allows users to tailor the back to their individual support needs
- Synchro-tilt mechanism promotes circulation and proper back alignment
- Multi-position tilt lock secures the chair at one of several preset reclining angles
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Seat glide adjustment moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength polymer
- Adjustable-height and width arms adapt to various body sizes
- Seat is 20″W for average to larger users
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
Assembly Type: Partially Assembled
Gross Weight: 48.0 lbs.
Overall Depth: 28.5″
Overall Height: 45.5″
Overall Width: 28.5″
User Weight Capacity: 300.0 lbs.
Units Per Package: 1
Back Type: Mid
Back Width: 19.0″
Lumbar Support: Yes
Seat Depth – Useable: 15.0″
Seat Width: 20.0″
Base Finish: Black Plastic
Base Material: Nylon
Caster or Glide: Caster
Caster Quantity: 5
What’s the best seat in the house? The one that adjusts to fit your body like a glove. HON chairs are designed to cradle your spine and follow your lead, with all the bells and whistles you need to stay on task and in style. Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment Moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights.
Synchronized Tilt Back reclines at a 2.5 to 1 ratio to seat angle. Variable Lock.
Side Tilt Tension Controls the rate and ease of recline. Conveniently located on the right side.
Seat Depth Adjustment Moves the seat cushion forward or back to adapt to upper leg length.
Center Tilt Rotates the seat from a point at the center of thew chair to the comfortable recline.
Synchro-Tilt Mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment.
Tilt Tension Controls the rate and ease of recline. Conveniently located on the right side.
Tilt Lock Tilt lock allows the user to lock out the tilt function.
Integral Lumbar Support Easily adjusts to enhance comfort and support lower back